人气 173

老虎的建模材质渲染 [复制链接]

九艺网 2017-4-11 12:16:10

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Making of Tiger ZooAuthor: Massimo RighiSoftware: Autodesk Maya
fcad66da9fc3f8373a7c338c9b98b43b.jpg
IntroductionPhotography has always inspired me; I love especially shots of natureand wildlife from magazines like The National Geographic. During arecent travel in the South East of Asia, I visited Sriracha Tiger Zooin Thailand and I took many photos of all the animals living there.There is no better reference material to use than the one youpersonally create wink
e387e4032e1625b7eac108994a525b49.jpg
From a crocodile farm with over 100.000 crocodiles to elephants, and ofcourse, tigers. I've never seen in my life so many Bengal tigers (morethan 200) all one single place, it was amazing.As for all my 3D models, I didn't want to create it only for an attemptat a realistic render. I also wanted it for future animation purposes,and that's why I wanted to do all the steps ranging from the standardlowpoly model - to the posed highpoly renders.I used Maya 8.5 for the modeling, MentalRay for rendering, Photoshopfor creating the textures and Shave and HairCut for the fur of the head.ModelingUsing a simple polygon plane and extruding it according to the globalshape, I created the head first. Then I moved it to the rest of thebody, leaving holes where the legs where to be connected.
f48b9e1e8464c5bdaf60bd78b97b0bde.jpg
This is my preferred modeling technique because I can keep on switchingbetween the four views, which will allow me to have good control overthe step-by-step modeling process. Once I was satisfied with theresults, I went to model the legs in the same way... started byextruding the edge from the legs' holes and finally I extruded thepaws' faces to obtain the nails.At this point, I checked the geometry topology in order to obtain quadsand loops. Finally I modeled the gum, tongue and teeth. In addition tothe photo taken at the Zoo, I used some scientific skeletal referencesfound online.
aac08ad3de106ac070db2d1b422a4a25.jpg
I modeled each tooth starting from a polygonal box, pulling verticesand pushing vertices and I ended up with 4030 polys for the main tigermesh and 3166 polys for eyeballs, teeth, gum and tongue.
9d726eba07920aeef38203338372bbb3.jpg
Then I had to start the UV mapping process before adding details. Ineeded to mirror the UV layout, and in order to do that first, I madethe UVs for half of the model and then duplicated the other half andmirrored the UVs by flipping them.I used various projections to make the UVs using planar and cylindricalmapping tools... For some parts like ears and portions of the chest, Imade some detached projection in order to avoid some stretching when Ihad to apply the textures.
5208d2eec36983bc6b79f8088857c7f1.jpg
I used a simple checker, applied to a Lambert shader, to check the overall process while tweaking the UVs.After the UVs, I made a polyxxooth of the model and started using theMaya Sculpting tool to achieve some detail by playing with punch, pull,xxooth and the very useful relax tool (new addition in Maya 8.5).
bdaf6b775a6ca764e49968bc94ce36ec.jpg
TexturingI believe that the texturing part is extremely important as themajority of the final effect is created by the textures. I decided togo for a 4k resolution map which I think was good enough to achieve thetextures' details such as the fur stripes.In Photoshop I started creating the textures using a Wacom Tablet witha mixture of photographs previously taken at the zoo and freehandpainting. I used the clone tool as well as custom brushes, alwaysswitching between Maya and Photoshop to check how the textures behavedon the model.
54593ccf098a7a674224e21f69c6210d.jpg
Once I was pleased with the Photoshop work I moved on to adjust theseams. The texture's seams were created by the edges where the UVs werecut during the mapping process and I used the Maya 3D Paint Tool tocorrect them, using especially the clone tool. I finally went back intoPhotoshop to create the other maps: specular, bump and diffuse. I useda Blinn shader for the body, a Phong for the eyeballs and a Blinn forthe teeth.
3f8a92481ec97bd3688cfda22f4332ad.jpg
Posing the TigerI decided to go for a pretty classic pose, with the tiger lying on therocks. In order to do that, I first created a rock starting from apolygonal plane making it pretty dense, and sculpting it using thesculpting tool to achieve the desired shape. I made a UV projection andapplied a texture created from my photos. For the background I used asimple plane with part of the same texture applied.
0d990642fd06ddb7c56e5fa398d2314b.jpg
I built a simple rig for posing the tiger. Then I adjusted the mesh toachieve the different muscles definition given by the actual pose.
9a07feb21f1ae1571b9047b54ef447b2.jpg
Shave and HaircutThis was the first time I was used Shave and a Haircut and Iimmediately noticed how powerful this tool is. I decided to put the furonly on the tiger's head and in some side parts of the legs and pawsbecause for the rest of the body, I thought I could achieve a prettygood fur simulation through only the use of textures.I created a total of six hair systems. Now I will focus on the mainhead fur; taking into consideration that for the other hair systems,I'll have used the same procedure which I am about to explain.I selected the head's faces excluding the nose, inside of the mouth andthe area around the eyes and I went to Shave ---> Created New Hair.The first time I did that, I noticed that the hair normals werepointing inside of the mesh so I reversed the normals and created thehair system again. Everything was fine this time round.Using the Brush tool, I started scaling the hair according to thephotos and when I was satisfied with the hair length I used "RecombHair". This command made the hair comb nicely around the head. The onlything left to do was to use the Translate and the Puff tool tofine-tune the hair style.
356423e24a15bade8d0856005d60caca.jpg
Then in the Material Properties of the Hair system I assigned thetiger's color texture to the Tip and Root Colors and the specular tothe specular field. In the screenshot you can see my settings for thathair system.To be able to render the hair out using MentalRay, I went to 'ShaveGlobals' and selected 'Hair Primitives' as Hair Render Mode. I alsoenabled the Irradiance in the ShaveGlobals---> MentalRay tab inorder to involve the hair's shader in the Final Gathering process.
fdbd8b20bbbc54c130d4954b8beee1eb.jpg
To setup the scene I created a camera and enabled the depth of field.To further explain how I managed the depth of field: I made a “Distancetool” placing one locator point of focus on the model (in this case itwas the point of the tiger nose), and the other on the Camera lens.Then I parented the locator to the camera so that every time I movedthe Camera, the dimensional value also changed and I had the exactvalue to insert in the 'Focus Distance” field. Then I played with theF-Stop and Focus Region Scale till I found a DOF result I liked.
5ea5a22095716a656e80fce30e7f0390.jpg
For lighing the scene, I used an HDRI probe and three PointLights. Ienabled one of them to RayTrace the Shadows and increased the 'LightRadius' to 3000 and the 'Shadows Ray' to 5 in order to soften them.RenderingFor the Mental Ray rendering settings, I used the Gauss filter with Min =1 Max =3 Sample Levels.
75a13da45ef2c72c90f9f8471aae467b.jpg
The final render is 3636 x 2772 and it took about 15 hours on a QuadPentium. I then made an Ambient Occlusion pass and added it withinPhotoshop. I duplicated it in two different layers, setting one'Multiply' and the other 'Overlay', I tweaked those layer'stransparency then enhanced the contrast and the color gamma till I washappy with the final result.
ed5bf9c2a57880907662b8e3b4d0b5ea.jpg
43e8607f3a540273dfa1c639bc69999e.jpg
Next I tried another angle view of the tiger because I wanted to tryand get a different feeling. I changed the camera angle focusing on hishead. That was pretty much the same pose, I only changed the head andneck position.
a8c8b9f70a58d7e6c5b7d5d10f68d4f4.jpg
I learned a lot throughout the 'Making' of this image and loved playingwith Maya, Photoshop and Shave and Haircut trying to do what I reallylike. Hopefully I have given an insight into the idea behind thecreation of this Zoo's young tiger. I also hope it will prove helpfulin some ways to all who are reading.
回复

使用道具 举报

danokb 2017-4-11 12:16:10
thanks~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

袁寺 2017-4-11 12:16:10
thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

王梁你 2017-4-11 12:16:10
牛B呀~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yesnocfw876 2017-4-11 12:16:10
楼主,能下载吗?好东西呀,要不发我邮箱也行[email protected],无限感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

秋天的傻瓜 2017-4-11 12:16:10
いい家具に出 会うと暮らしに豊かさが生れます。しかし、いい家具は高価でなかなか手が届かない。 岡崎 土地活用[彩の集い ヒダ家具店」では倉庫を店舗にして、無駄な 岡崎 外溝 経費を極力省き、選び抜かれた本物の家具を少しでもお値打ち価格でお求めいただければと頑張っています。こだわりの中に愛情を添えて…。それが、ヒダ家具店のテーマです。 岡崎 エクステリア ヒダ家具店 〒510-8037 - 三重県四日市市垂坂町864-7この度、当社のホームページに来ていただき誠にありがとうございます。\r会社を立ち上げここまで来た道のりは決して楽ではありませんでした。そんな中で何か会社らしさを出そうと思い、考えたのがお客様への『誠心誠意』の心です。 四日市市 こだわりの家具大好きな町、『岡崎市』の為、そこに住んでいる人の為、『誠心誠意』を持って仕事をする。 四日市市 家具販売 『この気持ちだけは誰にも負けない』と心に決めここまでやって来ました。今ではわが社のスタッフ全員が『誠心誠意』を胸に、お客様との『絆』を大切に仕事をしています。これからも、有限会社石川総建を末永くご支援いただきますようお願い申し上げます。 四日市市 無垢板 有限会社石川総建 〒444-0011 - 愛知県岡崎市欠町字足延4番地1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yaahoo 2017-4-11 12:16:10
人気の女性用商品レディースファッション カテゴリです。世界でイギリス ロンドンのハイストリートブランドを取り扱う日本のファッシ レディース通販 サイトです。世界のレディースで手に取り扱ってもの 店舗 便利です
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

龚仔 2017-4-11 12:16:10
公社概要?情報公開、芸術文化スポーツ振興、ボランティア団体紹介。。。そので鹿児島県 薩摩川内市 イベント薩摩川内市 イベント です。文化施設、社会体育施設、公園その他公共施設を利用した、生涯学習推進と管理受託に関する事業を行っております。薩摩川内市 公共施設 各施設で行われているさまざまなイベントについての詳細は当ホームページをご覧ください。私たちでは 西部ガス西部ガス 北九州 では、ガス器具のお取替や修理のご相談はもちろん、お客様が今お持ちの一戸建て?マンションのリフォームも、よろこんでお引き受けいたします。私たちの北九州 リフォーム は、このリフォームのチャンスを活かし、より快適で健康的な空間づくり実現のお手伝いをいたします。私たちの会社では原子力 茨城県 発電所に係わる様々な仕事をしています。原子力発電所では発電の過程で放射線 茨城県 が発生します。私たちの非破壊検査 茨城県 放射能の強さ、人が受けた放射線の量(線量当量)、1時間あたりに受ける放射線の量。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

魏甸 2017-4-11 12:16:10
ホームページを開設いたしました。最新情報を発信してまいりますので、今後ともどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。利用者に就労の機会や生産活動の機会を提供し、こららを通じて知識、能力を高め社会自立や就労への移行に向けて支援する。 障害福祉施設地域住民又はその自発的な活動等との連携及び地域との 交流に努める。 障害福祉サービス職員の和と利用者への思いやりによって利用者と職員が ともに支える事業所となる。 障害支援活動 外部関係団体との連携により就労への推進を進める。社会福祉法人手をつなぐ高岡富山県高岡市立野2412
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|九艺游戏动画论坛 ( 津ICP备2022000452号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 11:41 , Processed in 0.108858 second(s), 26 queries .